Paragon City Search & RescueForum Index
RegisterSearchLog in to check your private messagesProfileMemberlistUsergroupsLog inMembers AreaClick to view main website's navigation
Paragon City Search & Rescue » General Discussion
Feels odd...
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Post Feb 17th 2011, 12:01 pm
Pre-Op
Rescuer

Feels odd...

being back in the City, having to figure out what the buttons do again and what the toons can handle.

Still trying to decide if I'll keep my account active at the end of the month, we shall see.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein

"The thought of that makes my naughty bits hurt." - You know who.
DeviantArt: http://kamo7s.deviantart.com/
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post Feb 17th 2011, 10:29 pm
Capt. Biohazard
Patroller

Welcome back! I just came back last week myself. Though in fairness I've been actively stalking the official boards this whole time.

Anyways, lots to see, lots to do!

Nuke
Post Feb 18th 2011, 6:05 pm
Ravlin
Envoy

I'm having the same trouble Ops, but I just blame all the meds as usual! I'm glad you are back. We'll have to team up soon. I'm on mostly weekends now, since Andy works during the week (we go to bed super early and get up super early (like when we used to go to bed - it's really a whacky change for us night-timer people)).

The game really has changed a lot with these past couple of issues. I keep having to respec and then learn how to play again and it gets confusing for me, but as long as you guys keep putting up with me not having a clue, I'll keep playing!

globally @Ravlin on Infinity

What if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post Feb 20th 2011, 12:18 pm
Pre-Op
Rescuer

Right now I'm stuck in the Praetoria stuff. I made it to lvl5, went to see Ricochet but I can't seem to get any farther and it's tickin' me off.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein

"The thought of that makes my naughty bits hurt." - You know who.
DeviantArt: http://kamo7s.deviantart.com/
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post Feb 20th 2011, 3:06 pm
Bane
Envoy

Pre-Op wrote:
Right now I'm stuck in the Praetoria stuff. I made it to lvl5, went to see Ricochet but I can't seem to get any farther and it's tickin' me off.

He should have given you a new contact, but you may need to street sweep till you hit 6.

Here to help with all your snarky needs!
Post Feb 20th 2011, 4:49 pm
Capt. Biohazard
Patroller

Yeah Ricochet should lead to Splice after you gas the PPD lab.

I've run Praetoria enough that I can't stand Ricochet's mumbling nonsense anymore and end up just blazing through her and Splice just to get to Jack Hammer, since he at least talks normally.

Though I don't recall ever having trouble getting past her. Could be I'd always ended up making it to level 6 before the end of the arc though.

I'd try sweeping the tunnel right in front of the Resistance entrance, there are usually a good helping of even con mobs in the vicinity and don't forget, Vanessa can train you underground as well!

Nuke
Post Feb 20th 2011, 7:50 pm
Gabriella of Mercy
Rescuer

I'm thrilled that you guys are back. I'm kinda back as well, but running into some computer issues at the mo that prevent me from doing anything but assuming my usual positing on the Atlas pillar. You should swing by and keep me company sometime.

♥Gabz

Globally @Gabriella of Mercy

"DONTTELLANYONEZOMGORWELLKEELYOUDEAD" -Bane

"Stupidfreakshowkeeponrezzingwhileiamnotlooking" - Drizzly Atoms, to the tune of "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" (it was hot. Trust me.)
Post Feb 20th 2011, 9:41 pm
Ravlin
Envoy

Gabriella of Mercy wrote:
I'm thrilled that you guys are back. I'm kinda back as well, but running into some computer issues at the mo that prevent me from doing anything but assuming my usual positing on the Atlas pillar. You should swing by and keep me company sometime.

♥Gabz

Aww, none of that clocking stuff Andy found for you to try worked? I was hoping it would since it fixed my problems and your problem sounded pretty much identical to my problem. I was afraid we were going to be shopping for video cards, but he adjusted those numbers and I've been fine ever since.

Seems like some of our experts should have ideas on stuff to try... Whip

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post Feb 24th 2011, 8:15 pm
Gabriella of Mercy
Rescuer

*does a happy dance*

I'm getting a new video card tomorrow! =D

You know what that means! No pants, gaming weekend! Who's in?

♥Gabz

Globally @Gabriella of Mercy

"DONTTELLANYONEZOMGORWELLKEELYOUDEAD" -Bane

"Stupidfreakshowkeeponrezzingwhileiamnotlooking" - Drizzly Atoms, to the tune of "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" (it was hot. Trust me.)
Post Feb 24th 2011, 10:20 pm
Ravlin
Envoy

Yay!!!! I wanna wear fishnets tho...technically they aren't pants so I think I should be allowed! Wink

Post Feb 25th 2011, 6:33 am
Sera
Rescuer

Yay for new computer bits! Very Happy We're pretty busy tomorrow but I may be able to squeeze some gaming in tonight or something.

Post Feb 25th 2011, 7:34 pm
Ironblade
Rescuer

Gabriella of Mercy wrote:
*does a happy dance*

I'm getting a new video card tomorrow! =D

You know what that means! No pants, gaming weekend! Who's in?

♥Gabz

This "no pants" aspect - would one of my bunnies in a one-piece bathing suit be okay?

City of Heroes: Ironblade - leader, Enclave of Honor . . . . . Lifeshadow - rescuer, PCSAR - Infinity
The Secret World: lifetime member - Mythmaster - Templar on Arcadia server (Ironblade on the TSW forums)
Star Citizen: independent crowd-funded game, currently in development. My global and forum handle are Ironblade.
City of Titans: independent crowd-funded 'spiritual successor' to City of Heroes.
Post Feb 26th 2011, 2:27 pm
Ravlin
Envoy

Bunnies in bathing suits is not equal to pants in my book...I mean bunnies don't wear pants, duh! Tongue

Post Feb 26th 2011, 3:28 pm
Triage IV
Envoy

So, does that make me a bunny? Woot

"Wait, I came down here in my underwear just to open a jar of mayonnaise?" - Barnacle Boy
Post Mar 1st 2011, 10:34 pm
Ironblade
Rescuer

I think the word you're looking for is "flasher". Razz

City of Heroes: Ironblade - leader, Enclave of Honor . . . . . Lifeshadow - rescuer, PCSAR - Infinity
The Secret World: lifetime member - Mythmaster - Templar on Arcadia server (Ironblade on the TSW forums)
Star Citizen: independent crowd-funded game, currently in development. My global and forum handle are Ironblade.
City of Titans: independent crowd-funded 'spiritual successor' to City of Heroes.
Paragon City Search & Rescue » General Discussion
Page 1 of 2