Paragon City Search & RescueForum Index
RegisterSearchLog in to check your private messagesProfileMemberlistUsergroupsLog inMembers AreaClick to view main website's navigation
Paragon City Search & Rescue » General Discussion
Odd request.
Post Jan 30th 2005, 3:07 am
LagMcCrash

Odd request.

Hello all And good day. I know some of you may or may not remember me but Im in need of assistance.

I am currently involved in a "Sig Contest" in a different game, and have the chance to win a prize from our sponsor. Now my situiation is sad because im being beat out by a few guys who lack ZERO talent in skill department and are mearly winning because (well i dunno why). But i was wondering if you all could goto my (Counter Strike) clan forums, register, and vote for my Signature to win, I would greatly appriciate it.

I would be forever greatful, and when i buy CoV, i promise not to kill anyone from PSCAR Tongue well except Status.. because he let me DIE so many times!!! thanx again!

http://www.clan-ai.com/forums/viewthread.php?tid=3215
Vote for Lag (3rd choice)

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post Jan 30th 2005, 5:25 am
Manta birostris

Done and done. Aren't you the one that made the wallpaper? If so, I owed you anyway...makes me want to play every time I turn on my PC. Tongue Come to think of it...maybe that's a bad thing... Confused

FYI everyone, you need to register to be able to vote (if Lag didn't already mention that), but it requires only a username, password and e-mail address. Everything else is optional.

Post Jan 30th 2005, 11:05 am
Status Crow

Vote cast, hope you come out on top!

Until CoV, of course. Wink

Post Jan 30th 2005, 1:14 pm
LagMcCrash

Yes Manta, I'm the one that made the wallpaper for PSCAR, and I thank you 2 for the vote.

Yes it does require you to reqister, but thats nothing really for this lil ole request :bats eyes:

As of now I am 1 vote down for a 3 way tie, But I don't wanna tie.. I WANNA WIN Very Happy PLEASE EVERYONE GO VOTE for lil ole me Oops

And Status, You are saved when CoV comes out Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post Jan 30th 2005, 2:56 pm
Penny Cillin

You're pulling ahead!

Post Jan 30th 2005, 3:02 pm
LagMcCrash

RAWR!! thanx Everyone.. Dont let me being in the lead stop you from voting for me though Very Happy get all your friends, family, dogs cousins twice removed from your great uncles side to VOTE VOTE VOTE for Lag Very Happy

Paragon City Search & Rescue » General Discussion
Page 1 of 1